- Skater: Child or adult enrolling in skating lessons.
- Member: Parent or guardian enrolling a child in skating lessons OR adult enrolling themselves in skating lessons.
- Program: Type of skating lessons being enrolled (e.g. Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate, STARSkate: STAR 1-5, etc.)
- Season: Fall, Winter, and Spring. All seasons are 10 week programs. You can register your skater in a single season or a combination of seasons (e.g. Fall OR Winter, Fall, AND Winter).
Register all your skaters on the same invoice to receive the multi-season discounts available. Check out the Schedule & Fees page for break down of discounts.
How to Register – New Members
- Select the “Login” link at the top right hand corner of our webpage and complete all fields on the account information page for the family or primary contact (not the skater, they are added later).
- Select “Add Skater” and complete all fields to add any skater that will be registering in our programs.
- Once all skaters have been added, click on the “Registration” tab in the main navigation menu or use the drop down menu to register for a program.
How to Register - Returning Members
- Select the “Login” link at the top right hand corner of our webpage and use your email address and password to sign in.
Register for a Program
- Click on "Registration" tab in the main navigation menu or use the drop down menu and select your program.
- Select the skater you would like to enroll in the program. If the skater isn’t listed click “Add New Skater” and complete all fields.
- If you are registering for more programs, close the pop up window and select another program or if you are finished registering, select “View Cart”.
- If you receive a “Warning” pop-up it may mean you may have chosen a program that your child is not eligible for due to age or other conditions. Please click here to find out more information on our programs and whom they are suited for. This is only a warning and if you are confident you have the selected the right program you may continue with registration and checkout.
- Multi season discounts are applied at checkout.
- For examples on registering for multiple seasons click here.
Skate Canada Membership Fee - $45
All skaters must be a registered Skate Canada member and must pay the annual membership fee. The membership fee will automatically be added to your invoice when registering for a program in a new skating season (September 1 - August 31). This annual fee is paid direct to Skate Canada on your behalf by the club and is non-refundable.
Administrative Fee - $20
Administration fees are charged once per skater per skating year enrolled (September 1 – August 31). The administration fee will automatically be added to your invoice when registering for a program in a new skating season (September 1 – August 31). The administration fee will be charged at $10 for each subsequent skater registered. Skaters must be registered on the same invoice for this to apply.
Complete your Purchase
- Review programs and ensure appropriate skater is applied.
- Agree to mandatory club policies.
- Provide your payment information. We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Card: Mastercard, VISA & AMEX
- Credit card information to be provided at checkout.
- EFTs: send payment to email@example.com direct deposit set-up, no password necessary.
- Credit Card: Mastercard, VISA & AMEX
*Please note: NO refunds on registration unless a doctor's note is submitted - stating why the skater cannot complete the program - for review by the Board. Any approved refunds will be calculated as follows: original program payment, less Skate Canada Fee, Administrative Fee, and ice time up to the date request for refund is received.
If you are having troubles registering online, please do not hesitate to contact us by email and we will try and help you out - please make sure you include your contact information.
- For Registration inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Payment inquiries please contact: email@example.com
- For Coaching inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.