REGISTRATION FALL & WINTER 2021-22
posted Sep 8, 2021, 5:18 AM
Registration Fall & Winter 2021-22
Opens Friday, September 10th 12:00 a.m.
New Tecumseth & District Skating Club (NTDSC) is a volunteer run skating club and is a member of Skate Canada. NTDSC offers Learn to Skate and STAR Skate programs, our programs run out of the Tottenham Community and Fitness Centre (TCFC), and our coaches are Skate Canada Certified Professional Coaches with NCCP Regional and Club Coach certifications.
Fall 2021 - is a 10 week program starting Tuesday, October 12 and Saturday, October 16
Winter 2022 - is a 10 week program starting Tuesday, January 4 and Saturday, January 8
PreCanSkate and Parent & Tot are offered on Saturday only (this year we are not offering Pre-CanSkate on Tuesdays). CanSkate and Lil'Stars is offered on both Tuesday and Saturday. STAR 1-5 is a Tuesday AND Saturday program. To receive program discounts you must register your skater(s) on one invoice. For a complete program schedule click here SCHEDULE & FEES
Click here FAQ: Membership Accounts & Registration
Returning Members You'll just need to Login Please DO NOT setup a new account if you have forgotten your login email or password, your skater's previous years progress will not be transferred your new account.
- If you forgot your password select "Reset password" on our Login page.
- If you forgot the email account you used contact us
New Members go to our Login page and create a Member Account.
Basic Check List:
- Get skates sharpened, even new skates need to be sharpened.
- Make sure that your skater's helmet is a CSA approved hockey helmet and fits correctly. Skaters wearing bicycle or skiing helmets will be not be allowed on the ice - no exceptions.
- Your skater(s) will need waterproof pants or snow pants, a warm jacket, and warm waterproof mittens (mittens should not be knitted or fluffy as those fibers stick to the ice and can cause a tripping hazard).
- Skaters will be required to wear a mask when entering the arena, while in the changeroom and in line to enter the ice surface, once on the ice the skater may remove their mask (this procedure is subject to change).